Words don't always say what they mean.

13 abril, 2009

A Message

My song is Love, Love to the LoveLy song, and it goes on You don't have to be aLone Your heavy heart Is made of stone And its so hard to see you cLearLy You don't have to be on your own You don't have to be on your own And I'm not gonna take it back And I'm not gonna say I don't know now Your a target that im aiming at Take my message home I saw his sime. My song is Love, i know But I'm on fire for you, cLearLy. You don't have to be on your own, You don't have to be on your own And I'm not gonna take it back Oh I'm not gonna say. I don't know now Your a target that im aiming at And I'm nothing on my own, Got to get that message home And I'm not gonna stand and wait Not gonna be Leave it untiL its much too Late On a pLatform I'm gonna stand and say That I'm nothing on my own And I Love you, pLease come home, My song is Love, is Love i know And I've got to get that message home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario